F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Oh, woe is the man

Just a minor little update before I start off my homework. It's really interesting, I have a pile of homework, preventing me from studying. I would have spent all my time completing them instead of studying!

What's with the homework?!

Anyway, I spotted this little section on the Newpaper and wanna share with you guys. It's really true, reflecting on Men's life.

When we are born, our mothers get the compliments.
When we are married, our brides get the spotlight and admiration.
When we die, our widoes get the life insurance.

The average's man's life consists of 20 years of his mother asking where is he going, 40 years of his wife asking the same question, and in the end, the mourners wondering too.

In the 21st Century:
Our communication - wireless
Our telephone - cordless
Our cars - topless
Our labour - effortless
Our workers - jobless
Our boss - brainless
Our job - thankless
Our conduct - worthless
Our relations - loveless
Our attitude - careless
Our follies - countless
Our arguments - baseless

Ha, I just hope that my mum would not ask me where I'm going for the next 5 years. At least I get to be away from home 3 - 4 years later. I will only have to answer sergeants or corporals then.

posted by Rod @ 7:42 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat