F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Bengnified

Sometimes when you think back of the things that you do in the past, you would feel kind of ashamed of yourself. May it be shameful or stupid things that you have done to others or to yourself. After that, you try to shut down this memory from reappearing into your mind.

Will it work? I guess not. I'm not a doctor but I'm sure that you can't control your mind. Just like an example: When I ask you not to think of a pink elephant, what happens?

In your mind, an image of a pink elephant is projected in your mind. You can't help but think of it right? It's a human instinct and it's natural.

Speaking about bad memories, I have lots of them. Too many in fact. They can't be erased cause it's impossible. However, the pain can be taken away. It can be done through Jesus Christ.

Read on how I've changed
here.

I thank God for who I am now. I owe all these to Him.

Anyway, wanna know how does a real Beng in a school, for an example, TKSS, look like?

I have a friend, who's being famous for being an Italian Mafia but the only thing is that he looks like one but not one. Imagine everyone having a gun in S'pore..

Woah, look so cool right? Any of the girls around wanna marry an Italian Mafia? There's one right here!

On top of all that, I can say that teenagers in S'pore are much better thinkers than the rest of the other generations. We are creative, fast, quick, alert and best of all, RESOURCEFUL.

What makes me say that?

This made me say so.



We make use of the resources that we have and we go to that extra mile. That crane is worth at least 10 -15 bowls of rice? It came to a waste when I heard that the owner brought it home instead of submitting it. I wonder how the people at Song He would respond to that.

posted by Rod @ 8:38 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat