F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Caution!

Now, I feel like I'm being warned of my surroundings, the surroundings of my blog now.

Mrs Tan has showed 3A my blog and she knows my URL, now even Mr Tchen knows about it.

I feel like I've been watched secretly, without knowing the identity of my visitors.

Despite all these, I'm still gonna buck up with more interesting posts. I'm not gonna let all these put me down. Haha, not saying that I'm afraid or anything, I just have to watch what I say very carefully now.

Watch this space cause I'm gonna blast it with pictures and comments tmr, so my public holiday would be occupied, but with first coming back from an overnight prayer meeting session.

It's gonna be cool and impactful! Watch me change!

Love,
Roderick

posted by Rod @ 5:17 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat