F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Different

Long day today. A very long day. Considering that I slept throughout the morning, afternoon and only waking up at 7.30 to find myself growing older by 10 hours without having the need to do anything.

Overnight Prayer Meeting was a blast, but I'll talk about it in the later part of this post.

Just a couple of pictures I would like to update,

This is the love that was expressed out by a mother of one, whose name is Rachel and her love was supported by her son, Roderick. Together, we are the 2 Rs of 3C. Haha.

Yeah, my life would be boring without my mum by my side in school everyday.

Cards, cards and more cards are being played in school nowadays. Although the school rule says no bringing of poker cards, I can bet you that in every class, there's at least one pack of poker cards. However, no gambling is involved, I guess. Definitely not in my class.

Haha, look at the cards that she have. People might have caught her for bluffing although she told the truth about her cards. Come'on, everyone's guilty of playing cards in school.

School's gonna end soon, with tmr being the second last day of school. What a year. Everything passed by so fast and quick, as though yesterday was just the first day of school for the year 2006. I had blast throughout the year, despite of the examinations, the weekly class tests and the extra lessons after school. Especially for CHEMISTRY.

How fruitful has the year been? Very, I can say to that. Very fruitful. 3C's a class, with everyone bonded together so closely like as though 2 parts of metal were to be joined together through silver soldering. Not bad right, I still remember my D&T syllabus. I will elaborate further on that on Thursday.

Since Xiao Xuan has it on her blog, I might as well put it here as well.


This is the significance and pride of 3C and we are proud of it. You can eaither get it from me through msn or you can go to Xiao Xuan's blog to get it. =)

Being a beginner in guitar is fun, but there are some things you have to sacrifice. For example, your skin. People who play guitar will know that in time, your skin will actually tear. That's one sacrifice. And the other is money. It may be money to buy a guitar, or a tuner. It's something else. It's the money to buy picks.


Now you see it together.



Now you don't.

It's not my fault right? It just broke. Not that I can't relax smth. Then came overnight prayer and I left for home last night. And something struck me when I saw something.



I ask myself, where is the Kacang Puteh man?

I no longer see the Ice-cream man nor the Kacang Puteh man at the Mrt Station anymore. I don't buy anything from them at all but thinking, Eunos Mrt now has 7-11 and other shops like QQ Bread and Mr Bean, so I guess the people who are trying to make a living by riding their stores around are being kicked away. Do things have to turn out this way?

Anyway, the world is changing now. Now when it comes to things of the world, companies and corporations and trying new ways to amuse teenagers. I have a very good example for you. However, this is a very lame one and it's by a very famous fast food chain, Burger King.

Look at this :



It's lame, don't you think so?

Especially when there are no fish bones in it. You'll be like, woah, fish bones. I can sue you if I choke on one. Then you think again, you won't win cause they have already won you. Next, you sit there and you take it as a joke.

posted by Rod @ 9:31 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat