F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Friday, the ZzZzZ

Yeah, today's the Friday, the 13th!. Yeah, big deal. Haha. When I was younger I used to be afraid of this day, thinking of what I would break next. Now, nth has happened for the past 3 years.

I broke my English Teacher's globe ( a small but expensive one ) when I was in P5.

I broke a plate at home, when I was in P6.

In 2006, I did not break anything. Instead, I got myself into trouble. I made a bad, bad friend, called Boredom.

Planned to visit Vivocity to check out the mall and the view, but didn't cause I slept till 11. Result from overnight gaming.

My throat then started to crackle, a sign of getting a sore throat.

So what's the best remedy / solution? All the HOGC people give a shout out : HONEY LEMON DRINK!

This picture is taken from Sophia's blog.

I was lazy to take my own picture. Yeah, took a bus down to Parkway cause there's a branch there. The main office's located at Plaza Singapura, the one which I always go. You can't expect me to take a train down from my house to get that right?

I bought not 1, not 2, but 3 bottles. What I can be sure of is that most people would rather buy Bubble Tea than drink this. I once thought the craze of Bubble Tea would fade out, if not wrong it started out when I was still in Primary School. I was wrong.
On my way down, I encountered this :

Look at the license plate. I blurred out the first 3 letters to protect the identity of the car owner. Haha, so lame. Anyway, yeah, look at the license plate number. 4444. I thoought most people would try their best to avoid this number cause it's said to be a unlucky Chinese number.

Well, this person proved Chinese wrong. His car doesn't even have a scratch, a dent or even a bird shit on it. Who knows, the number might be a lucky one in a way.

I'm so hooked on to Dota now. Can't help but keep playing. I used to have a wrong perception about it ; That it's a stupid game and I will only play FPS game.

I feel like kicking myself in the butt now. I shall take back what I have said in the past. Haha.

If you haven't started playing it, go on, try it! It's not like I'm asking you to take drugs or smth, but if you feel you will get addicted to it or you already are, stop playing!

Remember, stop playing!

posted by Rod @ 6:53 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat