F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



It's him

Hi everyone. Meet Amirul

Not even words can describe our frienship and the things that we went through together. We have been hurt together, we have smiled together, we laughed together.

Just for clarification about saying girls are fickle-minded. No offence to the girls in general, but sometimes, we guys suffer too. Men, being macho and all, working to meet the needs of the family and all. However, there are also times where we suffer. Men are also human too.

There are situations which we guys have to sit there and watch while everything takes place. We absolutely CAN'T do anything. When we do, people will take it as being possessive( most of the time it backfires ) and when we don't, we'll lose someone that we treasure dearly.

I rather let other people speak ill of me rather than losing that someone whom I treasure a lot. With all the efforts that we put in, most of the time, things don't work out too.

Unconditional love, I say to it.

After all that had happened, all that we can do is to sit there and watch her leave for whom she wants to be with.. And we're contented as long as she feels happy on the inside and outside.

As he opened up to me, I could feel what he felt on the inside cause I've been there before. I felt him. That pain, cannot be measured and can't be compared to other things like losing an object that you are in love with. It's more than that. It's about losing someone, a person and losing that love. That's like slamming another when one is already hard enough to bear.

Amirul, you will move on with life and succeed in greater things, acheiving to greater heights, soaring so high like you've nvr done before.

Our friendship is true and for real. You have kept my feelings and emotions true and raw.

I thank you too. =)

posted by Rod @ 8:38 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat