F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Spot it

If you're smart enough you would have realised that the pictures in my previous post about the correction tape..

They have been doctored ; gone through a process of editing. I took out details from the orginal one.

Are you smart enough to spot?

It is also on this day which I found out about something. Rumours, rumours, rumours. Here I go again, getting to know about stuff of what people bitch and talk about me.

Oh wait, I ain't angry. As a matter in fact I'm glad. Know why? At least I have proven to him/her/them, that I live a life, a much better life. I have a real purpose in life, to do something great for God and not go around talking about other people's lives.

Know what, just say all what you want to say and get back to me when you're done. Ain't this a better way to settle things out? Besides, I settle and sort things out face to face with you. You know, we can talk about how small-minded you are, how pathetic your life is that leads you to the need to spread stuff around and gain joy from doing so.

I live my life the way I want it to be. I don't live for you. I live for God.

Light of the world, salt of the earth.

I'm blended in alright.

And to this particular person or the group of people out there, seriously, I feel for you. I don't know what's your motive or reason for the spread. For fun or trying to get back at me, I don't know.

However, if you're reading this, don't treat this post like a bomb from me shooting back at you or taking it as a threat. I looked at the cohort, with images of everybody's faces flashing through my mind, and I thought to myself, " Who's living such a pathetic life? Poor thing, having to resort to this kind of stuff to make themselves happy a lil. "

Yeah, and to end off this post, this is a note to you : You can continue doing what you're doing so, but take note of a few things. I will always feel sad for you for living such a pathetic life.

I wonder of you're feeling right now if you're reading this. All I can say is that, if you got the guts to do what you did, then don't be such a wimp by hiding.

That's all for now.

Remember, I always feel for you.

posted by Rod @ 1:23 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat