F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Vblog soon?

I guess I'm gonna turn my blog into a videoblog (vblog) soon.

All of my recent posts have a video linked to youtube. Maybe I should consider setting up another one specially for videos.

Well, I got nth much to say today. I'll just let the videos do the talking. Actions speak louder than words, how true. However, this is action with audio, words that are audible.

If Actions speak louder than words, and with audio, it's an added advantage and imagine how mmuch impact just one video can make.

The media industry, the influence on people, the power and might that they have and owned.

Anyway, enjoy the following videos!



Terence playing More Than Words on the guitar. He's a darn good player and the skills that he has, it's self-taught!

Next, we have the Wallet man! Imagine your wallet having a heart and it bleeds the moment when you flip it. It has muscles and it can fly! How amazing is that?!



If that's not enough, you can try like, how should I describe it.. Purge you lips out in a way that it looks like a.. I don't know how to say it. In simple Singlish : Flip your upper lips up and move it up and down lah!


Do that with a friend next time and have a great time laughing about it. Trust me, it works!

posted by Rod @ 9:15 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat