F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Birth of an angel

Yes, it's November 18 2006, and what happened on this great day 15 years ago?

A girl was born. In this great school, called Hong Wen School (It's great to me cause that's where I got to know here. That's the only great thing.), this one lucky guy called Roderick, got to know her better in P6.

They sat together next to each other, sort of a perpendicular way, which I would be able to see her side every single day. Yeah, how lucky I was. They went through lots of times together, memories piled up one after another. He treasures all these and protects it with his own life.

And now, almost 4 years later. All these memories are still kept alive in his heart, burning alive.

This girl, now a woman.

Her name is Cherie Lew.



On this post, I would like to say a big THANK YOU to you for shaping my life in its early years.

Some things might be small in their ways, but it's the small things that come together, and form a big picture. A big picture of everything.

Life is always great when you're around.

I can't write an essay of how I feel, so my words are just gonna be simple.

You are a great person, wonderful friend. I can see it in your eyes that in the future, life's gonna be great and wonderful for you. You're are so gonna love your life. Things might have happened, but hey, you're still doing well..

I wish you a happy birthday and all the best for the present and the future. I wish that the joy of the Lord will always be in you.

The past, those memories.. They were great. They were, amazing.

And to you, if you ever break her heart, I'll break you into bits and pieces.

posted by Rod @ 11:27 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat