F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Change

Great day today. Lousy weather and I got caught in the rain, just because I went to school to do something very unglamorous.

I went to school to update the COMPUTER CLUB notice board.

It has not been touched for years. Well, about 2 years. And just because guests are coming on the 50th anniversary night, I had to specially design and make a new one. Oh wow. How important are the guests. Ahhh, it's all for show anyway.

Beware, what you see here is the old one.


Looks kind of impressive huh.. I mean the number of programs that would be taught. Yeah, wow, how true.

I show you the one that I've done.


I'm not boasting of my skills. I want you to focus of the " Things that we learn " part. You see the difference? Now, I did not follow the instructions of what I was told to do. I mean, yes, I did. I was told to add in the programs that we learn. What you see there, is indeed what we learn.

Go compare both. Haha, I don't want to say much here. Or else I get sabotaged cause I have juniors visiting my blog. Your senior, the Chairman, won't say much. You will understand what I mean when you come to Sec 3.

One thing, my Photoshop skills are self-taught. That's why they're not professional level. We paid to learn Photoshop in Sec 2, remember? That's the only time when we, I learned it.



Yeah, but I did it just because I had to. I don't aim to please and impress people. Don't get my intentions wrong.

posted by Rod @ 10:38 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat