F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Work hard, Play hard

I finally found time to blog. Haha, even my twin is chasing after me for a post. Yeah, so here it is.

I had a fun time with the 2E'o5 peeps yesterday at Sentosa. Spent more than half the time at the sea playing and so on. Weather's not been a good these past few days but was kind enough to us that it didn't rain yesterday.

The sea breeze, the waves coming ashore. You know, the typical you-are-at-the-beach feeling. It just got me thinking. It me to places which I know I shouldn't dwell too much in that you lead to the emotional state. Well, I can't help it. When it comes, it comes. Yeah, introduce two of my friends to you.



It was taken last night. Quite emo right? Ronald's well known for that, according to Amirul. Nicholas, on par too. [Ronald's face look like there's a wound, but it's just a shadow formed.]

Anyway, side-track from yesterday, people who take Geography Elective should know about Techparks. That would be under the topic of Industries and in Singapore, we have tech-parks all around the country. Singapore's main force for the economy is people.

And I happen to be living near one.


We have Paya Ubi Industrial Park


We also have some Triple E Industrial Building.


And now the one I'm focusing on is Ubi Tech park.

I happen to have a friend working there so I paid her a visit today at her office. Also to get a feel of how does it feel like working, but not in the Central Business District area. Yeah, Ubi Techpark.

This industrial site, filled with office buildings. No security guard post or anything like that. I don't think they're even security cameras around. I didn't see any in fact. Everyone was in business attire, at least smart casual while I was in shirt and shorts. Haha, people looked at me in a weird way. Even a Bangladesh worker from some nearby site wore shirt and jeans.

Canteen was cool. Prices start from $2.50 onwards. Some stalls even $2. Considered quite cheap. Try going around the Central Business District area next time. You will find that you lunch is at least the cheapest $5. That's why some adults bring food from home, save money. [Couldn't get a picture cause I had at least 10 people staring at me]

Off-topic from this point onwards.

It worries me even more now. Of what would happen in the future. As people warned me the dangers of being in a foreign country, not as safe as it is here and other factors like the dirty culture that they have there.

In USA, teenagers listen to dumb retarded music by Marilyn Manson. I'm totally disgusted by him. 75% of students in classrooms listen to his pure crap.

Knowing more others, I really can't help but keep worrying. I will not know what will happen over there. I'm not there physically to see.

O God, please help me.

posted by Rod @ 3:04 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat