F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



You

Julia Grace - Beautiful One

What can I bring as a gift from my heart
you bridged the chasm that held us apart
I will forever be grateful for all that you've done.

Words seems so fragile compared to your love
yet they're infused with a fire from above
so let my song be sweet melody here to your heart.

You take my song turn it to light
you read my heart open my sight
I will be yours and you will be mine
evermore
you take my song turn it to light
you read my heart and open my sight
beautiful one you are
I adore you.

In you everything I could hope for
how could I want now for anything more
you have brought sweetness
and filled up the depth of my soul

You are the truth that disperses the night
you are the one that turns sorrow to light
you are unchanging your love has enveloped my soul

Finding strength in your eyes
losing myself in your beauty
I have been taken by all you are.

When I first heard this song, I fell in love with it. It captivated me and my soul. It moved me. When I first heard it, I knew I had to get it as I wanted to share this great song with you. However, I didn't expect this song to be the cry of my heart now.

As I listened to this song over and over again, the more meaningful it got. I set my player to Repeat One mode and this song continued playing. The melody of this song fluttered into my ears. I didn't grow to be tired of this song. I only had to let this song express what I'm going through right now. I can't explain it in words nor any form of simple language.

It has been a rough day for me, I can't help but letting my imagination run wild. You know, what would happen in the future, how you would be doing there, and how would you be like when you get back. I told myself that I can't be that selfish to change your mind. It's your life and your future that we're talking about. A voice then came into my heart after you told me your decision, " She's going to leave, I can't do anything. "


I sat there in front of my laptop, I looked at the screen as I browsed through all the pictures that I had in it. Memories indeed came back. That's the power of still moments. I found myself recollecting what happened in the past. Yes, at least I'm certain that I have not lost them.

The 3Fs in life : Family, Friends, Faith.

Words of encouragement came from Amirul and I can't help but to sit there and listen. I sat there; I cried, I wept. Those words of comfort spurred me on.

And this point, I really want to thank Amirul for comforting me. Yes, this is my promise to Amirul, everyone else, and especially You.

I will learn to live my life to the fullest, I will learn and manage myself well, keeping myself fit and strong so that I'm able to meet you again in my best shape when you get back. I'm not going to get depressed or anything like that. I'm going to be me, myself, for you.

I wept once again while doing this post. It might seem to be half a year away before everything gets initiated. But you know how fast half a year goes by, I'm gonna cherish the time that it's left.

I thank all those who are concerned for me, and I'm alright. I really am. I might take some time to pull things off for a while, but I'll be back!

I thank you. Amirul, once again for all that you've done for me today and thanks for this straw heart as well. It has definitely cheer me up.

"Lord,
I commit her life into Your hands. O God
I pray that You'll keep her strong and well throughout these rough times.
I pray that You'll keep her safe from all evil,
and that You keep her innocent and pure despite of what the world would throw at her.

I pray that You'll bring joy to her heart, that she'll be happy on the inside and outside.
I pray that she'll do well and be a successful person.

I pray all these in the name of Jesus,
Amen. "

This will be my constant prayer for you everyday. I'm contented enough as long as you remember me.

Here I am O God,
I bring this sacrifice
My open heart
I offer up my life
I look to You Lord
Your love that never ends
Restores me again

So I lift my eyes to You Lord
In Your strength will I break through Lord
Touch me now let Your love fall down on me
I know Your love dispels all my fears
Through the storm I will hold on Lord
And by faith I will walk on Lord
Then I'll see beyond my Calvary one day
And I will be complete in You


Angels east,
Angels west.
North & South,
just do your best.
To watch her and guard her
while she rests.

Amen.

posted by Rod @ 3:23 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat