F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Christmas

Christmas was a blast and I'm glad that it was one cause you will only celebrate it once a year. Whats more, it's the final event of the year where the whole of Singapore, and nation-wide (almost) would celebrate.

Christmas is more special especially when you're a Christian. It meant so much more to us. This is the day which Jesus came down to earth. This is the day which our Saviour came from heaven to earth.



I have a new gift for myself, a new handphone accessory. It has been said that it looks like me, when I'm angry. Such a great thing to remind myself of my long died temper.

I surely do not want to look like that. Haha.

Part of the C zone went out to eat at this big staircase just right outside Marina Square and opposite The Esplanade.

It was windy, people there were having fun, some strangers had their guitars with them. I just found a good place to be late at night, besides the top level of Vivocity. Well, if you want privacy then obviously you would not go there.



Sometimes, it's not good to eat Macdonald's McSpicy meal and Ice-Milo in the middle of the night. You do not want to get a stomache for that.

Christmas is great.

I'm glad that He came down to save me. I owe everything, to Him.

posted by Rod @ 11:50 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat