F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Fun At Work

Having fun at work, everybody wants that.

Sometimes you would find yourself in a situation, you're rally bored doing what you're doing and just somehow someone came along or was already there just did something random to get you alive again.

Dooddling, we call it. Am I right?

Everybody can have fun while working. It's a matter of whether you want it or not.

Take tuition for an example. A group of people would be diligently doing there math questions, taking down notes and paying real attention to what the teacher has to say.

However, there would be another group of people, who would zone out during the lesson and you know, when you're bored you doodle on your paper.



I don't think you would expect this small little paragraph to be written by someone important in the class. It's written by the teacher. They can be fun, but my tuition is in a group but it's also more of a one to one thing. I love it. You don't get this very often in other tuition centres.

Where else you would study besides in tuition? School, would be a very obvious answer.



Haha, the handwriting's nice right? This is the situation where you have a fun-loving person sitting beside you. I blessed by that and I'm glad about it. Little stuff like these can really brighten your day sometimes, if you think about it.

How about drawings? Not only we write, we DRAW. I'm not saying that I draw, I'm saying that other people draw. I've got a classic example.


I didn't draw that but just wanna show you and illustrate it out to you what I mean. That was many months ago and during the previous weekend, Pearl Harbor was aired on Channel 5. That's why you see the names of the guys who acted in that movie there and you know, the title was written quite big.

Yeah, so while at work, sometimes you would zone out and you start thinking of the past, I didn't really think much about that cause I know that the future's gonna be even more amazing.

You see me now, but most of you didn't see me when I was in Primary 1.

So I was thinking and thinking, want to give you all a scare and a shock each.


posted by Rod @ 8:32 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat