F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Greatness

Name above all names
Worthy of all praise
My heart will sing
How great is our God

How great is our God, sing with me
How great is our God, and all will see
How great, how great is our God


Greatness

To what extent does the word "great" tells you about a particular person's character, how he treats people, how he treats his friends and so on?

When you use the word "great", it all ties in with other words like "awesome", "wonderful"..

In this case, I'll use "Perfect".

I've been walking my Christian walk with God for more than a year now, a marvelous year where my life went through different trials, ups and downs. With all these, I'm proud to say that I'm still standing strong although there might be discouraging times.

Have you ever asked yourself, what does this person have that pulled him through all these difficulties, times of desperation, times when it seems as though it's a dead end and times when he feels like breaking down?

What exactly does this person have? What is the element in his life?

My answer to all these is simple: He has God in him.

Where did I get my fighting spirit from?
God gave it to me.
Why is my life so happening now?
I have God in me and it's also Christmas!

Yeah, Christmas is coming. if you don't have any plans or so you can always join me for hairstyling. If you're a female then there's manicure for you also. Haha.


Where are we going? Ask me to find out!

posted by Rod @ 9:55 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat