F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



It's over

No more going back to school for preparations.

No more going back to school for rehearsals.

No more late nights cause of doing up PPT and script.

Yay, this really calls for a celebration.

Haha, anyway, the pre-dinner segment people had our own fun in the COE today. Yeah, I'm sure we were enjoying ourselves more than those who are performing for the dinner segment. Haha. Being in the COE with fun-loving people sure helps hype up everything. [ Amirul was there for a while, which makes him one of us. ]



This shot came at the right time. Managed to take a shot of Justin's Powershot in it's focusing mode. Haha, that brought orange light.


There would be many things that people would do when they're bored. We played around with our cameras and came up with an idea of taking a " Triangle and Square Shot ". Is that what it's supposed to be called? I don't know. Everything came together with the flow so I just floated along. Haha.

My target was Nicholas.

Yeah, someone's gonna put all the photos together and form it like a filmstrip. So by then, it will look darn cool. With the effects and all. Haha.

Yong Quan asked me today if I have ever regretted taking D&T as a subject to study. Here's my answer to him as well as everyone.

No.

Haha, the part of the class which take D&T are very bonded together and we get lots of benefits that most people do not have. Like, having the tablet to ourselves. The longest time we had it was like 2 weeks. We were allowed to bring it home and so on. But of course, we need to produce work. Haha.

There he is playing with it. It's was fun, ain't it?

Well, back to the fun we had in the COE.




Yeah, it's the small things that makes everything fun. Justin had fun playing with my face when he asked me stand at the white screen. Playing around the with the pen function of the Microsoft Presentation. I saw how bad it was on the camera. He gave me a panda's eye and long nose hair. That's really cruel of him.

Our service to the celebration, we got rewarded by this claimed $5 dinner and some Ferrero Roche. Sigh, sometimes I really hate the school. They got the cleaners to come back to get the school cleaned, and yet they don't provide any meals for them. What is this? Justice is not done here.

I hereby present to you the lounge of where the D&T teachers relax in..

Looks warm and cozy right? I like the style of it. Someday part of my own room's gonna look like that, but way much nicer, way much extravagant. That's only when I have money. Haha.

I will start dreaming BIG now.

I came across this laminated poster at Times Bookstore when I was just walking around Plaza Sing, don't wanna go home that early after dismissal you see. And this line was exactly what we need.



You've gotta think BIG! Be a BIG person! And guess what was below that line? Haha, I ain't gonna tell ya. Go there and find out yourself. So yeah, think BIG! Be BIG minded!


Christmas is coming. It's actually in abt 4 weeks time and everyone and everywhere is already in the festive mood already. Discounts everywhere, prices are slashed to more than 50% and so on. Girls, go get your wallet/purse and start your window shopping today! While stocks last. Haha.


A beautiful boxed-up Christmas tree. You see the small card there. You want to know what it says? It's not a prize or a clue for treasure hunt. It's shocking.



You will be shocked to death. What a bad Christmas tree.

posted by Rod @ 11:46 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat