F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Night Coffee

Sometimes it's really fun just hanging out with old friends, talking about what happened in the past. You know, memories. Yes, although the future's gonna be more amazing, sometimes the past just get you cracking up.

Night coffee, at Starbucks it was. I had a great night out with Amirul, Sophia, Terence and Ronald. Just talking and talking. A total great night. You got to do things like this, like NOW. You won't have time till November 2007. You should know what I mean.

One whole year, hell lots of fights with keeping awake during lessons and struggling with your homework and revision at night.

Heck, I don't want to think about all these now. I really want to enjoy all that I can now. Homework's a hindrance.

Hot Cafe Mocha with " Monster cookie ( soft and chewy ) " was my order for the night. Monster cookie's nice. Enjoy food and drinks like these once in a while, unless you have too much money to spare then it's a total different issue.

Sometimes places like Coffee Bean, Starbucks you know, high class places ; They overprice their items too much: A bottle of mineral water costs $2.90. There's Esso Petrol Kiosk and NTUC Fairprice just right across the road. Where would you get your mineral water? The one that costs $2.90 or that one that cost $0.45?

Get what I mean?

I did a little survey too.

Who has done their holiday assignment yet?

Results: 5 out of 5 says NO.

This is a sign of GET STARTING.

An awesome night.

Precious moments, I'm refering to that brand. Where in the logo you have a boy and a girl sitting next to each other, you know, that one?

One thing about them is that you never expect to see them, like alive and walking? They're not like Power Rangers or Mask Riders, where you have people dressed like them and they go around making kids happy?

You can have remarks of those kind of shows in shopping centers, and then you start babbling about how lame they are. Trust me, you would be totally into it and having fun with them if you're are kid of the age 7++.

Oh, trust me on this one.

Precious Moments, ( I forgot their names ). They came alive!



The girl's called Debbie and the guy, I can't remember. It's not my fault.

posted by Rod @ 11:30 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat