F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Being Sick Aint Fun Either

For those of you who had been wondering where I disappeared to halfway during the CCA Recruitment Day, I went home.

I'm suffering from gastric flu, something which you never ever want to experience. I can't concentrate on studying, I can't eat well, I can't drink well. I'm weak, in summary.

I vomited 7 times in a row during the 2 hr plus period in school until I was left no choice but to return home.

I didn't visit a doctor though. This thing about me is that I don't normally seek medical help only until the stage where I can't take it anymore. Yeah, this is how stubborn I can get at times.

This goes out to my juniors: You all have done well for the event, it's your Chairman who didn't put in his best.

The whole of next week are all tests and I'm not sure if I can survive the first one: Physics.



The girl with the goofy smile; dubbed by Amirul, did this to my hand.

I can't believe I trusted her man. She betrayed my trust for her.

posted by Rod @ 5:11 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat