F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



The Big Fat O

It seems that now I've been infected with the way how Mrs Tan Pui Ling speak.

You're her student and you'll realise that when every time she emphasizes mistakes made during O lvl, she'll go: Do not do this or else you will get a big fat zero.

I'm so stressed up now.

Look at this.



What does this look like?



You'll see something like this again in a few months time. That would be the time when you sit for the written papers.

I just have the privilege to get my question paper a few months earlier than everyone else.

Good luck to myself as this torturous period starts. :)
__________________________________________________

Replies to tags:


Jing: Haha, I don't even know what caused it cause I didn't see the doctor. Counting the no. of days I've been eating chicken rice, that would be from Sec 1 and only until 3 years later this happened. Haha. I'll try the telepathy sometime. Feel my agony and frustration this week.

Passerby: Hi Passerby, that's cool. We welcome you with open arms. Just tell me when you're free. You can add me at cs_dreadlord@hotmail.com and we can talk. :)

posted by Rod @ 9:05 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat