F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Gloomy

I'm feeling so down now.

The barber whom I always go to, to get my flat-top haircut, which I am famous for, has moved his shop to some other place where I do not know.

I can no longer find such a great barber with great skills and charge me at the secondary school rate when actually the price for the flat-top is $4 more.

Now, I no longer able to get my flat-top and I have to change to something else.

Something else which I will feel very uncomfortable in.
Something else which doesn't project me as me.
Something else which broke the custom of flat-top, which I have been having for 4 years.
Something else that wouldn't fit me at all.

I'm at loss. I'm feeling as though I have lost a loved one. O, my beloved flat-top.

I am in need of a haircut now and this is what happens to me.

Why? Why? Why? WHY?!

Maybe it's time for a change of haircut. How I wish I could cut like Mr Vincent Tan's.
Sad note: It needs gel.

I need a haircut.

posted by Rod @ 6:41 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat