F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Growth

English lessons in the MRL is fun, Mdm Sonia Yeo's students will know that.

She will keep lamenting and scolding us, "What's so funny? Why do you all keep laughing? Why do you all have to talk so much? "

It's always these few questions. English is a boring subject. It's not as though it's Literature that kind of thing where you get to analyse and then discover stuff which you don't see on the surface.

I'm not advising you to zone out during English lessons, it's just the nature of the subject that makes you do so. It's not like Maths or Science where you have to pay real attention or else it's equivalent to knowing nothing at all.





These are the kind of things that you would resort to when you are having your own fun during English lesson and it so happens that you have a collection of strings, those given out during examinations, used to hold your scripts together.

See, get what I mean?

All the while since the first day of school I have been complaining about how irritating it is to carry her mike up and down the levels before and after her lesson, and the best part is that she doesn't use it all the time.

However, my view of it has changed. Her mike can actually bring laughter to the class, by jacking her, blocking her voice and she would hold a faulty mike and actually speaking into it, when the amplifier doesn't project her voice.

It only lasted for a few minutes though. The laughter was priceless though.

Speaking about schools, have you actually looked through and ransacked your memory bank, of how you actually look like when you were very young and how your friends look like too?

I've received a blessing two nights back, stumbling upon a great discovery. I found something which I thought I would never ever come across ever again in my entire life.


How about, let's say, a class photo which was taken in the year, 1999?


I am totally amazed. Let me share it with you:


Click to enlarge

I know that the enlarged version isn't that big. I'm using photobucket cause I don't like the feature of blogger, the picture uploader. It irritates me a lot.

Go screen your eyes and spot which one of them is me and compare with my recent class photo, how about Sec 2E' 05?

You might find a similarity.

posted by Rod @ 7:01 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat