F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



The Miracle In You

What a great day is it today. No heavy rain and the weather's cooling.

There isn't a need for air-con or fan to sleep.

As I stood before a crowd of 600 over people, I shared my testimony. It's a fact that God is alive and with me being able to be there for service proves so.

I fought with my parents and argued with them, I fought my way out in faith and my prayers were answered. I prayed that everything would turn out fine and I would be able to share my testimony and let everyone during the service witness what great things God has done through us through the video made.

I wouldn't have made my 180-degrees change in my life if not for God and the glory goes out to Him!

The reason I dare to proclaim His name on my blog is because I know He's alive and I will hereby declare to everyone that He is!

You will never see a congregation of 600-over youths jumping and praising God, getting the whole floor shaking and rocking till the projectors go shaky. And you'll never get to see all these youths, just drowning in the presence of God and just worshiping Him - if He isn't real and alive.

You can ask any of our youths in Heart of God Church, and I can guarantee you that their testimony is satisfaction-guaranteed. This is one thing I can be forever sure of.


The school is the most important place in the world. It's the harvest field.

The schools will be taken!

posted by Rod @ 11:05 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat