F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Art


Cherries on the tree. Would you take notice of a particular bunch or the whole tree instead? How interesting nature can be, and can be depicted in a painting so naturally?

You are the one,
the one that lies so close to me,
whispers "Hello, I miss you quite desperately".

I fell in love,
in love with you suddenly.
There's no place else I would be,
but only in your arms.

-Lynette

Lynette's a very artistic person, always love to decorate my stuff and her drawings of flowers are so realistic that if natural colours are added on, the drawings would seem alive.

I suddenly found refuge these few days, in drawing and writing notes. Guess there's this change in me going on now, but interestingly, I'm drawing Flintstones cars, the car with the two big logs, one at the front and the other at the back. Haha.



Looks great ain't it? Haha. I purposely blurred the image so that no one can read it even if you zoom into it. There are a few words still recognisable but I don't think you're that free to actually go decipher what the whole note is about.

Going to the Parliament House tomorrow, where no audio devices and handphones with cameras are allowed. That means no MP3 player, no smsing during the session as well as no pictures. Why are they so afraid? Even photographers from the Press are allowed to take pictures, why can't students have the same privilege?


Labels:

posted by Rod @ 8:27 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat