F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Benefits of CNY


Haha. Another of my diary went under the power of art.

Chinese New Year is next week and I guess many families would have started stocking their houses with New Year snacks, drinks and so on.

My family wanted to do something different. My mother fried stuff. Dangerous stuff.


I'm go gonna have a course voice and a sore throat after Chinese New Year. Everyone so gonna eat like there's no tomorrow. Everyone's going to unleash the ugly side of themselves, the "never-eat-for-a-month" side of themselves.

Every Chinese New Year, refrain from gorging yourself. There is always next year to eat again, so relax my friend.


You're gonna drink, drink and drink and drink. Can after can, cup after cup. Oh yes, I'm sure you're going to do so.

Short post for today.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 12:15 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat