F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Day of Love

Valentine's Day will come to an end in about 10 mins time.

What a great day today with the weather as an exception, which melted my Merci chocolates that I had put under my table. I can't believe it, I took it out of the fridge before leaving for school in the morning and it melted during the day.

My day started off with my table packed with sweets and chocolate and there was something in particular which has become one of the highlights of today.



With no notes attached to it, I was fascinated by it and that's why I took a picture of it. My mind couldn't see to get off this brownie, not that I was hungry, more of who gave it to me.

Recess came and I had a revelation; Cherie Almighty baked this for me. Haha. I'm so gonna get her to bake my wedding cake if possible.

You know what, Valentine's Day is a great day to mark out and identify people who can bake really well, and once they're identified, pester them for food or get them to bake for you on special occasions like your birthday.

To all bakers, stock your house with flow, sugar, eggs and whatever that you need. I don't really bake so I unfamiliar with things that have to do with it.

People give flowers; people give notes; people give chocolates on this great day. You can also identify one more group of people.

People who draw.



D&T is the best subject and place where you can find the most creative and skilled artists in the school. Even Art Club is no match of ours. Let me show you what this macho man has drawn:
...
...
...
...
...
...
...



What great art. Don't you think so? How about having a mutated Pikachu for Valentine's Day? Will a pot-bellied one work for you? Don't be choosy.



The follow-up of The Epic Movie. After Superman got shot in the eye, he couldn't see what he was eating and got overweight in the end. What a great twist to the ending of the story.


Thanks for the letters/notes. I couldn't resist reading them once I got into my hands. Reading them over and over again, I teared. I have realised how much our friendship has flourished and grown so far. Although the content might seem relevant only for that particular period of time, to me it's relevant everyday, every single day of my life.

Studies has been enlarging that gap between us and I admit that I yearn for the past. " How can I enjoy when you're away", so true. So true.

" n seriously i dun think i can ever forget u "..

Neither can I.

Labels: ,

posted by Rod @ 11:50 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat