F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Doodlings


What a drama at the stadium last night. What a drama. An awful display of sportsmanship at the Singapore National Stadium. A display of childishness.

All because of a penalty.

I'm sure all the Thais back in Thailand were like watching live, and then they were cursing right in front of the television. Gangsters would crush their beer cans with their hands to show their frustration.

What were the Singapore players thinking in their minds?

" Wahh. Like that go their homeland sure get whacked. Don't know whether can come out alive or not. "

I will be seriously interested to see if there would be any protest or violent outbreaks over there when the Singapore team plays in Thailand.

They ought to bring bodyguards along as well as buy more insurance. You'll never know what's going to happen.

7 tests in total for next week. The mode is 2. The median is 1.4

There are things under my desk to keep me cheerful and smile everyday.

Every time I come back from English lesson, I would find something new, something different, something special.

I would find things like this:


Come and meet my future wife. She'll look like this. Bright and stands-out from the rest, like a sunflower. Haha.

Other than that, Yong Jie and me have been playing the " Staring game " and many people were victims of this vicious game. The victims are in danger of fear, but every single time, instead of screaming, they end up laughing.

This shouldn't be the way how the game is played, but I've got an achievement. Quoted from Sarah, " You have a deadly stare ". I've achieved my objective. Haha.

There is one thing that I didn't realise about myself until recently..

This might seem unfair to other people, but still, I have to disclose the truth..
...
...
...
...
...
...


I have flat feet. Which means I need not do NS!

No lah, that would be true if I was born in China. That actually means that I can wear sports shoes to school.

All I need now is a medical certificate.

posted by Rod @ 7:42 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat