F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Hit, but not fallen

Looks like as guys grow older, the things that we talk about changes, and everyone has been revolving around the topic of Valentine's Day and Prom Night recently.

Want to know who's giving who presents on V.Day? Here's a suggestion: Go to school early!
- I did not come up with this. I was told of this idea.

Guys would be discussing who's dating who on Prom Night, who's gonna dance with who, that kind of thing. Yeah, had a couple of laughs here and there. Don't want to put names up here, that would be so mean of me, right? I'm trying my best to be as guai as possible. Haha

Guys who don't have a date that night will date other guys and dance with them, so at least they won't feel left out or having to sit at the tables and stone while the others dance. Haha. Sometimes, or should I say most of the time, guys are the victims. Very sad.

On the other note, I've got my haircut. FINALLY.


I just love that glass behind me. I would so love to have those kind of decorations in my own house in the future. Glass is a very flexible material, as in it can be made into different types under the category of decoration.

That's taken in Crystal Jade at Suntec City and this photo is fresh from the camera about 3 hours after my hair-cut.



My so-called artistic shot. I've just realised that is doesn't mean anything and until now I still do not know why I called that artistic. Perhaps I was too high until my judgment skills failed me.

Went out with XX and Si Hui and I realised that Si Hui has this fate to keep meeting Mr Tchen. She has already seen him two times, two days in a row. Take note: Mr Tchen is with his baby on both occasions.

It seems so difficult for us to have that chance to see him, worse than the chances of winning a lottery.

* XX: You can really eat a lot. I actually felt full after a bowl of noodles and she still felt hungry after hers. I'm really losing out to girls. This is so not suppose to happen. Haha. Don't worry, I won't post those pictures up. I'm not that bad you know.

Parental objection: 2 Corinthians 4:9

Persecuted, but not forsaken; Struck down, but not destroyed.

My love for God will never falter.

Labels: ,

posted by Rod @ 7:58 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat