F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



I'm a cow

Thanks guys for the great outing today. Haha. First time of the year which I really enjoyed myself ever since the school started.

I didn't expect the Eve of the Eve of the Chinese New Year to be such a blast. Great way to start of the festive mood of going for visits, getting 红包 (Ang Bao) and clearing your homework.
* We didn't manage to get the worksheets which Mrs Tan actually printed and wanted us to do. Wheee.

I'll just post some pictures taken during the outing but I'm not going to post all. Certain people are sensitive to their pictures being posted on the internet and I don't know if any one of you actually mind me doing so, so I rather not do it.

I was given a new name: Cow.


Look at that bowl of noodles, very tempting and makes you go hungry right? I always call for that whenever I'm there, you should know where this place is. It's so distinctive that I'm sure you won't be able to answer it wrongly.

Sometimes you know those celery or whatever you call it, and they're chopped into small pieces and then served in like soup or with chicken rice to add flavor to it? I've made a very huge discovery today that in a group of 5 girls, all of them don't like that at all, which gives a huge percentage of 100%.


Who agrees with me that it's nice? I mean, it's nice right? And all of them actually gave me their share and I had a bowl full of that.

I was also condemned for the amount of pepper I put into my noodles. I was enjoying myself so much that I couldn't remember who said this statement, " I can't take pepper but I can take chili. " Haha. The amount of pepper that I put made my voice course for a little while. Sometimes, soup without pepper tastes like plain water.

Okay, that's Crystal Jade. How about Auntie Anne's?


Look at that. Look at that!


This was taken when the branch at Suntec City, the one at the Fountain of Wealth, had just opened for the day. They have a template at the table which they can follow so that the pretzels look like what they're supposed to look like. Haha. Imagine an out-of-shape one.

I'm crazy over Auntie Anne's and all thanks to Jennifer. =)


Cinnamon Sugar Forever!

Suntec's a great place to walk. Vivocity is an alternative cause most of the time, you don't have the luxury of time to walk the whole thing. Suntec has this great place called Toys "R" Us and there's something about them which gets me puzzled.

You have to leave your back at the counter being you're allowed to enter? Listen to this, it only apply to STUDENTS. All the other adults could carry all their barang barang in and yet we have to leave them at the counter. Guess they're probably afraid we're there to steal stuff and they're budget's too low that they can't afford CCTV cameras.

Solution: Go in by the exit, where the cashiers are. You're safe from the evil lady at the entrance.


Don't the soft toy dogs look cute? I so like this picture, it came out great after a process of Photoshopping. What a great program created. I salute Adobe.


Your Eyes. I see everything, I know everything.

It's actually a great thing to know that at the age of 16, you're still able to fit into those cars which require $1 and it starts moving back and forth, up and down while a song plays? What a great achievement today!


I'm a police in a mini-car who's trying his best to drive properly due to the space constraint and I have a criminal on the top of my car.

To end my post, I visited a great friend of mine today. I then had a flashback of how I was like in the past and seriously, things have changed a lot. Grad night, forget about it.


[Update]: I have e-mailed you guys the pictures already! Check your e-mails! :)

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 7:30 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat