F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Love


I swear to love CHEMISTRY with all my heart from now onwards. Haha

I keep having surprises, thanks to my twin who spices up my life. Haha. With all her drawings and all, my life will never be that boring, filled with simple shapes like squares and triangles ever again. Haha.

The power of art.

Valentine's Day is next Wednesday, and wow, people in class have already started to question and wonder who would be dating who.



Chocolate, Sweet Valentine

I tell you mine. I'm dating a teacher and her name is Miss Seah. No candlelight dinner, no chocolates, no walk down the beach. It comes with a package; It's just a simple folio, pencils and colour pens. Skip the appetizer for the meal, go straight to the main course: Scolding.

Ain't 2007's Valentine's Day great for me?

Ohyah, the venue's in school. Give it a bigger WOW. Haha.

Congratulations to all HMT students who got back their results. Most of them did very well. Faizzah, Jing Han, Si Hui, Hwee San, all scored A1s. Congratulations once again!

Next on the list of happenings, Geography Elective in school on a SATURDAY morning at 7.30.

Don't you just love Sec 4 life? Come on, don't lie! I know you love it. [ At this point, I just want to say that it's a sarcastic remark. ]

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 9:21 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat