F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Press On

Teachers nowadays really think too much and suspect too much. Haha

Just by talking inside the classroom actually caught the teacher's attention and she would then become curious. What's after curiosity? ASKING.

Haha. Jing Han, sorry if you have to answer her. Haha. Ah Noi is a funny teacher, and she knows what to look out for as well. Haha.


So hardworking right? I really cannot tahan all the way to the third period of maths and I gave up. That's why I really hate Fridays. I have 3 periods of A & E Maths in a row. I wonder if I can go through that every week till the end of Os.

One more thing, I have found a competitor whom I always lose to. I'm not happy about that. Haha.

I'm famous for my deadly stare. Yet now, I got beaten by this female, this lady, by the name of Xiao Xuan, dubbed Xiao Xu or Xuan Xuan. Haha.

The dark beast in me gets softened by her smile. This should not be the way.



That's Yong Jie playing with my Wenger Army Knife. People often ask me why do I bring that to school, and my reply is, so that I have something to play with when I'm bored.

I have this habit that my left hand must hold on to something or manipulate it (D&T) otherwise I will feel very uneasy. I have feel that my hands are being restricted.

It's a great tool anyway. I need not bring a big scissors, a screwdriver, a wine-opener, a glass bottle opener, a knife, all these things to school. It's an All-in-one. Praise D&T and innovation. Praise Design and Engineering. Praise me in a year's time. Haha.

Bus tour today's great. Catholic High is so huge! They have this full field, full basketball court, a big assembly area and a long flight of stairs that leads to the school building. And all these is only like half of the school. St. Andrews Junior College is big too! They have this bridge that links the two sites together.

I'm still going Poly anyway. Singapore Poly and Temasek Poly is big too. That's a real comfort. Haha.



The bus was passing by these huge and nice houses and I can't resist the temptation to snap a picture of it. It's looks so modern, with the huge glass windows and the brown and baige colour makes it stand-out.

This kind of houses are mostly owned by rich people, and their electricity bill can easily hit $1000 or more if I'm not wrong. I have friends who live in this kind of houses and their electricity bill is more than $2000. That's like almost what a new graduate out in the workforce earns.

Imagine every morning you wake up and you walk out into the balcony and breathe in fresh morning air. You walk down the flight of stairs, (That's the problem of houses like this. You have to make sure you're wide awake before coming down. Why trouble yourself? Stay in HDB lah.)

You eat your breakfast, get changed and then leave for school. As you walk out of the door, you're like entering a garden, full of flowers and the scent just floats into your nose. (You can't think properly after sometime cause in the night when you sleep, you're deprived of the oxygen that you need. Why suffer? Stay in HDB lah. Put the flowers and pots outside your house. No one will steal it anyway.)

Best part: you gate slides open, activated by a remote control. You then realise that your gate somewhat seems short. And anybody can just climb over, using a ladder. [Refer to the picture above]

A stunt man doesn't even need a ladder to climb on. Why get yourself into trouble?

Stay in HDB lah.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 9:41 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat