F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Insecurity

Having a sense of insecurity in life, it's inevitable.

Unless you have something, perhaps a belief or whatever you call it, which keeps your faith strong and thus you would be unshaken. However, majority of the people in the world will always feel a sense of insecurity, at least once.

And to you out there, you're basically feeling insecure. Or else you wouldn't have did what you have done so and I really hope that you're regretting it right now.

If you can't handle your sense of insecurity now, you'll never be able to handle it in later parts in your life and the stake will always be higher, and you will lose even more important things.

Recklessness, also pushes people too far and beyond, the line which have to be drawn. A line of which shows you how far you can go doing it. You went too far this time. Get your facts right and if you don't know anything, then don't do anything.

That's what I have to say, to you. All the best for the both of you.

People have been coming to me and commenting on what I have said about in my previous post, and I wasn't reckless or out of my mind while doing that. I was so sober that I know what I was typing.

Friends ain't the No. 1 in my life, it's God who is No. 1 in my life. As the same thing goes, I can and will sacrifice my time for friends just to spend time with God and go all out for Him for I have received my High Calling.

Ignite Youth Conference is a blast, even though it's only the first night and I believe there's more great things on its way.

Sessions on tomorrow and the day after, here I come!

Labels: ,

posted by Rod @ 11:50 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat