F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



A New Meaning


These are some of the dumb but cute things that we do during the Primary School days. This was the new version of Pokemon game, our own created version. See how creative we were back then?

*The handwriting isn't mine. My friend and I created it and all his job was to write down everything. I created and the map, gym leaders and everything all in my head. Haha.

I haven't been updating for a number of days due to my increasing commitment in church and yeah, I don't have the time. Which is a good thing though; I'm spending my time more productively, by having the heart of a servant.

Many people were amazed and shocked by my decision of joining choir for SOW. Haha. Actually, I didn't imagine myself being there until God showed me the way. We gotta go where God wants us to, right?

It is important for Christians to know their calling.

In regard to your calling:

you will not be judged according to what you did,
but rather according to what you were called to do.
[quoted from Driven by Eternity]

Let me give you an example. At the Judgment Seat, Jesus my say something like this, "Evangelist Anderson, please step forward and give an account of all the souls I called you to lead to Me."

That man my come before Jesus a bit confused and trembling, saying, "Sir, You mean accountant Anderson; right? I was an accountant with my own firm. This was my occupation. I set up many churches and non-profit organisations. Those ministries influenced many souls into Your kingdom. Do you have mistaken for someone else?"

The Master may reply, " No, I called you before you were born to win multitudes in Asia to Me; give me an account of where they are. If you had obeyed Me, you would have been rewarded greatly for all the fruit you have harvested for My Kingdom. Now as a result, your works will be burned up, as they were not in obedience to Me."


Bottom line

Are you fulfilling your destiny?

Labels: ,

posted by Rod @ 5:34 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat