F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Small world

Basically here I am, 3 plus in the morning updating because I can't sleep.

Now I find myself turning to Friendster to keep me company when I'm on the laptop and basically it has now become my search engine: For people.

And sometimes Singapore can be so small, reduced to the number of clicks on your mouse, and tada, you find some unexpected people. It could be that person directly, or someone else who knows that person.

Lady Luck is with me now. Guess who I found?



Haha. Mr Jackson, no way you're running away from the hands of Roddy Doddy. Well, most people will not know him except for 4C's D&T students or staff like Miss Seah, Mr Tan or Mr Koh. Well, basically the D&T Department.

Just a little more introduction, he's they guy who mentored us for the whole of last year's IPW for D&T and he guided us to success of winning 3rd prize for this small competition held to compare the other school's ideas with ours. Yeah, and from that we won like $10 Popular voucher each and I used it to get my coloured pens which I use every Geography Elective and D&T lesson.

Haha. You get surprises in life once in a while. You see, that's the great thing about Singapore. I can find anybody I want. It's just a matter of how long I need to take.

By the way, he's the god-brother of the girl in the picture. Haha. Well, according to the girl herself; she stated so. What's more, she called him corny. He shouldn't be keeping the beard already, the last time I saw him he shaved it.

Well, till then Mr Jackson.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 3:02 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat