F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Sniff Sniff


Being sick when you have just embarked on the most tiring week you will ever go through since the start of the year isn't a fun thing to experience.

All the people just happily tick their names in their class list and sign up for the Computer Quiz and now I have to edit all the questions, on the other hand, dying. What must you all join this dumb thing? Can't you just make my life easy and at least make Computer Club shameful you know. Pon the quiz. I'll be glad to.

Now I've got to spend unnecessary time in editing the questions, sacrificing my sleeping time. Why must you all evil people do this to me? Why?



I just might be unconscious and sleepy when taking my medicine and take the wrong one. I will go, Eenie, Minie, Meenie, Moe and consume one. Just kidding.

Just a little short update will do. My head is feeling so heavy that I want to sleep but I can't breathe.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 11:45 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat