F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Think

I just had the weirdest dream in my whole life. I didn't know that by taking an afternoon nap could do something that powerful in someone's dream. This was what I dreamt about:

My parents each got a clone, and I was very upset cause, I mean, cloning is wrong in the first place. Cloning is creating a life which doesn't meant to exist, it isn't God's intent and you're just whopping out a life by unnatural means.

And one of the dumbest parts was that my mum got a clone just because of a in-grown toe nail. Now the best part, Pastor How come to my house and expressed his disappointment with my parents because they got a clone and sort of discipled them. Haha. I long wanted this to happen, now it did, but it's in my dream.

Family outings, and I ended up going out with the clones instead of my real parents. Everything was kind of messed up so I can't really remember everything. The dream ended with me being connected with God and God just taught me things. It's a weird dream with a great ending. Haha. Dreaming of God teaching you, moulding you. Wow.

Amos 3:12
As a shepherd takes from the mouth of a lion
Two legs or a piece of an ear,
So shall the children of Israel be taken out
Who dwell in Samaria—
In the corner of a bed and on the edge of a couch!

I was just flipping through my notes and something came to my attention. It's the Shepard's Heart.

Now what is happening is that the Shepard's sheep is being attacked by the lion He is trying to save the sheep, no matter how badly injured the sheep is.

If this situation applies to us now, we have two choices.
1. Walk away
2. Decide to do something

For some people, it's just an instinct, either to go up and savage what there is left or just walk away.

People of the world would say, you know, if it's too tough then why don't you just walk away? You don't want to hurt yourself, just walk away and you'll be fine. Why put yourself through all the torture and trouble, just walk away.

I'll make a stand right now, even though when the going gets though and the easiest thing is to walk away, but I will hang on; cause that's when God comes.

If it's in your heart, you're going there whether there is a road or not.

Sometimes I just take a real good look at this world, how things are really advancing. You may not agree with me now, but when you grow older, you will realise that pubs and nightclubs will be the in thing, and yes, you will visit these places just to have some fun and enjoy yourself.

Now that's in the in-thing, but must you really follow it? People think that going there is cool and I can tell you that it's stupid. Songs of the modern pop culture and getting more stupid and the best part is that they don't make any sense. Majority don't, minority do.

The best part is, you dance around to these dumb songs, which make you even dumber.

In the movie Rocky Balboa, there's this line, " Ice is stupid. People on ice are more stupid ".

I can tell you mine, " Clubs are dumb. People in clubs are dumber. "

I'm not saying that you can't go, but don't come back and start crying when your life starts getting messed up all because you visited clubs.

I keep thinking, shows on television always portray women going to clubs, then they would sit down with their clique and have drinks. Then, they would suddenly take notice of this handsome and suave guy right across the bar. They have eye contact, a greeting and then they guy would get the bartender to deliver a drink to lady he took notice of and the drink's a treat.

And then from there, it actually sparked off a romance. Or should I say, it's a fling?

That's one dumb scene because after a few days both of the parties would realise what they did was a mistake as they have been under the influence of alcohol. You know how it is, alcohol affects your ability of judgment. This ends and then both parties would go through the same cycle all over again.

Clubs like Ministry of Sound, the name tells you and gives you an impression that they play good music there. It's obvious that they don't, watching enough shows will tell you that they play dumb music like techno. You know what, techno music shouldn't exist in the first place. It basically means destroying a good song.

See, you don't even have to go to a club to know how dumb it is. Sometimes all you need is to think. Come on people, THINK.

Something wacky.

You know how it is, when people express their love for someone else they would always use heart shapes to express that? Why don't you try something new and fun?

Stand out among the crowd, do something that no one has done before.

How about giving this to your girlfriend on Valentine's Day next year?


You will seriously get a slap and a break-up. No kidding.

Labels: , ,

posted by Rod @ 7:44 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat