F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Deliver

In the midst of studying for Mid-years, I have to take a break from all the notes, all the black ink, all the formulae and equations.

I'm not slacking for your information.

My sister came back from an OBS camp today, not the one at Pulau Ubin but at East Coast instead. She didn't have any outdoor activities cause of the rain for the past few days but she brought back more stuff that I did.

Check this out:



They came back with a photo and a sticker.


And a notebook with the OBS design on the cover.

It's sort of unfortunate for the people like us who went too early. In actual fact, they came out with more stuff instead of just the T-shirt right after our time, for those who went. Shirts with nicer designs and material similar to that of a jersey. OBS pencil cases, OBS badges, and all I have is two white T-shirts with the logo of OBS on the right-hand corner and two photos of the group I was in for memory sake.

Pastor Lia's birthday celebration was a couple of days back and many people were asking me where I managed to get hold of a photo of Pastor Lia for the design that I made for the card.

Just to let you guys know, I got it from the photographer Eric: Website

People from church would definitely know Eric cause he's one of the photographers in church and you would normally see him around during service or events and he's always doing what he does best: Photography.

From all the pictures that he takes, you can feel the anointing; He's an anointed photographer and God gave him this gift and allowed him to step into his destiny and bring glory to His name.

After looking at the pictures that he took, I related to myself and I thought, wasn't this once a dream and passion of mine? What happened to the camera I had and once thought that I would use it as well for his glory?

People saw me as an amateur photographer who lugs around his DSLR camera hoping to take good shots of his surroundings but sometimes producing results which any normal person walking on the street could take using a normal idiot-proof and compact camera. I have the equipment, but I lack sufficient knowledge to put my equipment to full use and taking total advantage over it.

If you were to notice, at the top right hand corner of my blog there's a tab which suppose to link to my photoblog, which I don't have one yet even if I have one I do not have enough resources to make sure it goes well cause I don't have the time to maintain one.

After browsing through Eric's own photoblog, it lifts me to a higher level. People, wait for the results. I'm ready to deliver.

Labels: ,

posted by Rod @ 10:28 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat