F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



He died for me

Easter' 07 will be one of the most significant days of this year.

This is the day which my Lord, God, sent His Son to die on the cross for me. Jesus is my Saviour. He bore all the pain and humiliation on the Cross, and His blood washed away all my sins in my life. I was redeemed at a very high price, and never will my faith in God falter or sway.



The Word of God has changed my life significantly; It has changed me from the inside out. The Word of God is the source of my strength. The Word of God teaches me about love, life and about leadership. If you're looking for a book to read, you need not think further. Read the bible, and you will have your life changed without knowing it.

The pain that my Saviour went through, the nails that were plunged into Him, I can just imagine the pain. He was crucified on the Cross in order to redeem Man from their sins. I don't think anyone living on Planet Earth at this present time, would be willing to lay down his/her life for me?

I don't think so.

However, Jesus did.

Jesus did, for every single one of us.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 9:34 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat