F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



I give Him praise

Sidney Mohede's concert was a blast and I've found myself reaching another level in Praise and Worship. 2 and a half hours is nothing man, still remember the overnight prayer meeting? Haha. That had seriously helped me a lot in my stamina, not in running, but in praising and worshiping Him.

If you were to realise, I didn't blog for almost a week. Games Carnival, church commitments, all these kept me from the computer for quite a while. Well, not forgetting studies of course. Mid-year's in about a week's time, so here comes the chiong-ing season for all of us.

Nonetheless, I didn't regret going for the.. Wait. I won't call it a concert actually, it's more of my personal time with God, that in the midst of all the studying and the stress that I'm receiving from my peers and family members, I spent time with God.

Many people have spoken to me in school and they showed concern about my studies, which is all great and I thank you guys for that. However great your concern may be, I have to say that you don't understand and know me well enough yet. But anyway, thanks sincerely.

Salvation is the best decision you can ever make in your life. Serving in church, doing God's work is the best commitment you can ever have.

People might think that I don't have the brains to think properly, and all that I'm doing now isn't right. Every single one of us has the right to believe in whatever they believe in. I don't live by the standards of people in the world has set, I live by standards which God has set.

Lifting up my life to God and letting Him take control is the best decision that I've ever made; Salvation. You can say that I'm just a person who got influenced by church, neglected my studies in the progress and won't do well in life in the future.

Trust me, you will see the result in years time. You will be amazed with it. We all know who will do better. No hard feelings for this post. I'm just trying to put across that church didn't force me to do all that I'm doing now. When you become a Christian, you will then understand why.

Something I got impacted by what Sidney Mohede said earlier on: God has changed his life significantly, he got into drugs and all and now he's a Pastor in a church of 4000 youths.

A prayer which he prays everyday, " God, make me a better man than the day before. "

I'm going to do the same too from now onwards.

On a lighter note, Congrats to all 4C people who contributed to the games in way or another, may it be playing for the class or cheering for the class. Thanks to all of you!

Labels: ,

posted by Rod @ 9:46 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat