F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Punk'd

What a week which I went through and at the end of it I found out more about myself: the Bad points that I have to change.

Although it's kind of inconvenient to state what they were here, but I would like to say that I'm feeling incredibly guilty about it and they were all pointed out to me. It was really a mean and bad thing to do and yeah, I didn't know what happened to myself then.

Where did my love for people go? Where's the Shepard's Heart which I talked about wanting to have it? I'm glad that I know my mistakes and change it on the spot now.

On the lighter note, I got punk'd by a great friend of mine. April Fool's Day on a weekend this year but I didn't expect myself getting falling for her trick.

Haha. Jing Yi, that was really a nice one. You totally got me. Haha.

I won't elaborate on what she did. People who are interested to know, you may ask her. Things are more interesting this way. Haha.

To all the people out there, Happy April Fool's Day!

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 8:42 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat