F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Sudden..

This post will go all out to people who knew Mr Jackson Kong.


I really don't know what to say. I'm starting to tear now as I'm typing this.

Life is really unpredictable isn't it? One moment you're in contact with someone, you're talking to that person, and.. After some time, everything's gone just like that. Everything went just like the wind.

It's only less than a month I blogged about Mr. Jackson, about how delighted I was to be able to find him on Friendster. Thinking, heyy, there is a way to contact him even though I don't have his number.

I still don't have his number, and I don't think I need it already. Cause even if I call, no one would pick up. He wouldn't pick up.

Mr Jackson's so nice, to that extent that even his smile could brighten up someone's mood. The model drawings that he drew, showed it all about him; He had the talent and he's even an Art teacher. He was given the talent which not many has, to be able to express his thoughts through drawings and sketches.

He was then taken away, taken away from this world, the great life that he was leading.

I can still picture the times which he taught us, the drawings that he drew for us, the teachings that he gave us and the laughter that we had together as a class. All these happened like as though it was just only yesterday.

I wished it would happen again. I wish.

The dead can't be brought back to life. Things happen, it can't be helped.

Mr. Jackson, I will and I mean it, remember you for life. It has been great to know you and if I'm given a wish, I would wish that you will be brought back to our side again.

Now I know that you're in God's arms and embrace, I feel relieved and glad that you're in Heaven. God has His own reasons for calling out to you to His side and I'm sure that I'm going to see you again.

God bless your soul.


With all heart and love,
Roderick.
Saddened.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 11:24 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat