F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Tearing; Moving on

I just came back from Mr. Jackson's wake and first of all I would like to thank Yong Jie for going there with me and yeah, I felt that our friendship has grown stronger.

Secondly, I would like to thank Yvette. I'm not sure if you would be reading this, but I would still want to thank you publicly here. The loss that we suffered can't be compared to yours, but you still went around comforting people who were tearing and after that short conversation with you, I really felt better. You handled yourself really well.

I want to let you know that if there's anything that you need, help or anything, just approach us and we'll be glad to do so. I have to say that it's Mr. Jackson fortune that he had god-sister like you. Thank you so much.

After seeing Mr. Jackson for the last time today, I felt calm and hey, I'm not going to cry again. I've cried enough over it. I've brooded enough over it. I guess it's time that we do something about it.

To Mr Jackson: The A1 that I'm going to score, I'm going to do it with you in my mind. I will always remember your mentoring and the skills you have taught us, and I'm going to use it well in the exam. I'm not going to let you just leave in vain, I'm not going to let you just leave like that.

Although I did not get the chance to tell you how much we appreciate you and we didn't even get the chance to thank you, the memories of the times you had spent together with the class will always be remembered in our hearts. I swear upon this.

God has brought me this far in life, and I went through hard times and obstacles again and again, and I'm still not going to fall. I am weak, alone; but with Him I am made strong.

2 Corinthians 4:9
Persecuted, but not forsaken; Struck down, but not destroyed.

I might be struck down, but I'm not destroyed. I've gotta put down this weight and continuing running the race.

Labels: ,

posted by Rod @ 11:15 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat