F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Weight on the mind

Mid-Year starts tomorrow and I haven't been really studying very hard. Past few days for me have been those days where your head will feel so heavy in the night and you can't help but lie on your bed for a while. The next thing you realise, it's already the next morning. You have incomplete homework, you didn't check your e-mails and stuff like that.

Staying back everyday is really demanding on our brain and that's why you feel sleepy in the night. This feeling can't be helped. What to do? Unless you drink Red Bull and the stimulants in it charges you and makes you feel awake. Too much of that ain't good for your health though.

I didn't come online or anything for the past few days, except to check e-mails and and calender. Daily habit. It's a great habit in fact.

I stumbled upon Mr Brown's blog just now. I don't really call it stumbling because I visit his website for updates on his podcasts. I don't use iTunes so I have to manually check instead. He posted this picture about Lenovo's laptop, which seems to be the most expensive laptop in the whole world and the price of that could get you a Ferrari in Singapore. No kidding.

Check this out:


See the price stated there? It's not an edited photo. You can log on to Lenovo's website and check out the price. I really hope that it's a typo error. I mean, almost $200,000 for a laptop. You can buy one of the poshest car in Singapore, why spend it on the laptop?

If the laptop can do anything for kitchen chores to washing your clothes, I don't mind spending that kind of money, that's if I have it.

To everybody out there, good luck for your MYEs. :)

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 6:38 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat