F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Cultural Mandate

Restoring the things of the world.

I learned a new term today: " Tall-poppy syndrome".

Haha. Want to know what is it all about?

It's a term used to describe people who are always negative and thinks that things are impossible. They work in the environment that lacks faith and hence they always criticise people when they feel that a certain matter cannot be done.

I think most of you guys have not come across that until now, that you have read this sentence.

When you have the heart and the hunger, you can draw out a lot from a Man of wisdom. I did it tonight.

Pastor Kong's preaching is at a higher level amongst the preachings that I have come across just one simple sermon alone you can learn lots of things and your knowledge becomes wider and your capacity just expands.

It's more than just information, it's the Revelation.

I'm probably too exhausted and tired to play any games now, now that the examinations are already over. It has already been over a few days ago to some of the people out there, it's like when the Sciences papers had been done with, they didn't bother to study anymore.

One interesting thing about my family is that my mum asked me to return home early today, to study.

TO STUDY.

TO STUDY.

TO STUDY.

Come on, stare at these 3 lines carefully and closely. My mum asked me to return home early after my paper for the day and to stay at home to study. Sometimes you guys can't blame me for having a rebellious nature though. Just look at that, how can a soft-heartened child be raised in this kind of condition?

The preparation for the seminar was early as 6 hours before the opening of the seminar and while preparing in the Overflow room, Pastor's family came into the room and sit down, enjoying some quiet time.

It's amazing to see how Pastors manage their time; while busy preparing for the seminar, they were able to spend time with Rina; Not just any kind of time, not leftover or excess time, but quality time.

I'm really blessed to have great Pastors, leaders and mentors.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 11:27 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat