F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Different Angle

A really big thanks to all out there who are concerned for me and yeah, I'm feeling quite okay already, after this morning.

I had sadistic and crazy thoughts this morning but none anymore during school time until now, so I can be officially deemed as being stable and I will not blow off like I used to; years back.

Blogger has a new feature of draft autosaving, a feature offered by Gmail a long time ago, guess they decided to add that in after realising that part of their members have turned to other websites like Xanga and Livejournal, so hoping that with this new feature, it will draw them back.

Let's just see how effective their action will be.

Sometimes it's just funny how people will go to the extend of cheering you up, and I thank God for the people around me and after yesterday, I have learned to treasure them even more. I could not have got through everything without them; I would have turned depressed and gone berserk.


Haha, I've just realised yesterday how cute one of the Powerpuffs can be. Haha, the above picture is drawn by Janice and she purposely spelled my name wrongly. Maybe I should name my son that in the future.

Haha, Rodgerick. Then I would be able to go out with my son and tell everyone to address us Rods or Roddys. That would be cool. Haha.

I've sticked that post-it on my organiser and it's always the small little things which make a great impact. Now you know that I'm serious and the statements I have made before have been proven to be true.

Faithful to the small things always!

Guess most of you know that now I'm phoneless, something which seems rare because newspapers and forums always talk and revolve around this topic: Are phones an indispensable object?

No phones means no pictures to look at, no messages to browse through, no information sent to update you.. Basically, nobody to talk to.

This is my second day living without it, and I'm doing fine. No phone calls from parents asking me what time am I going to be back home, where am I now, why am I not at home studying and so on. It's like as though I have gained a new level of freedom.

When you get home and they get angry, you know what to say: No phone what! How to call you?

However, these things have been slowing my progress down though. I missed phone conferences and now highlighted as being uncontactable. Sigh. All things come with a price.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 11:42 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat