F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Grace

I'm just going to update a little for the moment.

I know it's 3:22 AM in the morning now and why I'm awake till so late/early cause I'm still thinking about a video she should me. Haha. I wonder if she reads my blog for now, but the video she showed me kept me wide awake. Haha. Touching video which sets me thinking.

This post might be updated if I were to go for the 2E reunion outing, guess only the dinner part of it cause I'm all booked in the morning and afternoon. Guess a lot of people has already got the movie Spiderman 3. I just love the part where Peter Parker started dancing in the club. Those moves were wicked and awesome. Haha.

I experienced, first-hand where the Worship Leader of City Harvest Church, had his daughter hugging him after he came down from the stage for sound check. There's something different in God's family. God's love is in it, God's grace is in it, God's mercy is in it.

The cloak of love.

Here's a follow-up of th Apple Pie picture, Mong wanted to break the record but didn't get the chance to go to Macs, so we did something different.


We owned Mentos. It's ours to take! Haha.

Haha. Today, somebody asked me something which I don't really know how to answer, or I might already know the answer and just that I don't know how to express it you know. Above all that, my focus and emphasis of my life is still God. Haha.


Check this out. Haha. Random? Yes I know.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 3:20 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat