F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Plugged in

Haha. Look at the title of this post. I still can remember that that was my group's name during the P5's project work. Haha. I can't remember what I was doing on. My memory isn't that good after-all.

Mid-years are going to end in a few days time and I'm going to have the time of my life on Thursday and Friday. Pastor Kong's seminar!



We're a crazy bunch of people. Accept that fact.

Everyone deserves a good break after an "awesome" session of demoralisation by the school. The smile that Mrs Chee had on her face, all those dumb Maths questions which don't make sense when you try to work them out.

People have been saying that the Mid-Years are meant for a purpose; to let us all fail and do badly so that we are pushed to work harder for Prelims. What a great way to psycho us into that. Wow.



Sometimes if you find that your Internet speed is too slow, you might want to make a consideration to change the LAN wire. I've just changed mine today and speed is relatively faster. Comparing two different PCs with different wires, the gap was as wide as 4 Mbps. Yeah, just a suggestion if you find that your speed is too slow.


It's hard at work.

However, one thing you should take note is that the speed will not always increase all the time. Servers which will take a long time to respond or generally your PC is infected with spyware and adware; all these are factors which will affect the Internet speed also. You just got to make a good judgement.

I will enjoy my day tomorrow. I'm gonna sleep till the sunlight shines on my behind. Haha.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 5:54 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat