F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Against the Flow



I had a time of my life today.

A really big shout of thanks to C5 again as well as Sound Ministry, not forgetting random people wishing me Happy Birthday in Singpost and even in Macdonald's.

Haha, even though my birthday is over like 5 days ago, I still have people wishing me so and yeah, putting all the wishes aside, it's really a great proof that I really have a great family. Even though my birthday was in the midst of a busy schedule in church, with the setting up of Building Fund service and everything, I still have members of my spiritual family celebrating my birthday after that.

Another big shout out of thanks again. Haha, one thing: I didn't know what Brother Jon's birthday is also in June. Haha. Well, Brother Jon, if you're reading this, Happy Birthday! Haha.

I was just on the phone with Sabrina and it's like, although Sound is just a Ministry of 8 people or so, it's a powerful ministry.

With Brother Sky leading us, we can reach greater heights and going on to a higher level just under his guidance. There's a time to be serious, also a time to have fun.

Kinonn was just joking during dinner at Macs just now, saying that all the Ops people who were there, were able to form a CG of our own, the O. Zone. Haha. And I want to be part of the Ghost Squad too.

Criteria to be part of the Ghost Squad:
1. Must be able to play Bang! the whole night without sleeping.
2. Must stay in church overnight for around 6 nights.

Well, basically, making Singpost totally you home. Haha, I will be part of the squad after O levels. Just wait and see. Haha. As I'm typing this post right now, Brother Sky, Wei Hao, Nigel and some others would be playing Bang! right now. How I wish I can be there with them also.

I must at least stay overnight once before my prelims, if not I will not be able to do well. Haha.

Pastor Joakim's Seminar all the way till Sunday. Chalet from the 11th - 13th.

14th would be the Electronics course which will last the whole day and it's like all the way in Clementi.

Till Then.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 11:50 PM,

1 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank youuuuuuu love!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat