F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Here We Go

Haha, here I am back from the class chalet.

A shout-out to all 4C people who made the chalet successful and wonderful: Thanks guys for making this such a great time for me. I certainly have enjoyed my time there, as well as the one night sleep that I had with you guys, even resulting to sleeping on the floor. Haha.

I'm so gonna put on weight. Know why? I have been eating 4 slices of Chocolate cakes in a row. Well, not all are chocolate, basically cakes. Haha, Happy Birthday once again to all the June Babies out there! Hopefully I didn't miss anyone of you all out. Haha.

I'm still in the midst of editing and uploading the pictures and they will be uploaded onto a accessible platform so that you guys can just download them as you please. Please bear with me for this one.

This week's gonna be a blast with Red Rain coming on Saturday and Sunday. Haha, for those who are still interested in it you can approach me. I still have free tickets with me. Haha, another milestone for the church and the Ops side.

Well, till then. I need to have my beauty and proper sleep.

My back is still aching from the night I spent with the floor. Haha.

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 12:35 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat