F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



In-Phase

Sweet 16 to myself and I congratulate myself for being able to watch NC16 movies openly without having to resort to underhand means. Haha.

Just kidding about the movie part. Haha, now with P2P you don't have worry much if you can't watch movies like 300, which is a great movie to watch especially when you can learn good moral values about life and so on.

That's one good thing about the Internet. Life-changing and impactful sermons are all available for us to watch and we can learn even though there's an earthly gap between us.


For this post I really like to dedicate it to my Pastors, Leaders and the people of C5.

It has been a rough but great time to be together with you guys. Ever since being saved in October 2005, my life has never been the same again because of you guys.

My life has been mouldered every time I attend a service, a connect group, a meeting, a conference and even just simple fellowship. No matter how messed up my life was or how strong my PO was/is (Still have. Sigh.), I know that I always have you guys around and I trust my life into all of your hands.

Getting saved was the best decision I ever made in my life, and being with you guys are the best moments of my life.

What happened tonight after service just proved and showed me one thing: C5 will never be the same every again. It will flow with the church and it will change and grow like never before. The culture has already been set in place and we're ready to go all out to be a strong and powerful CG.



Of course, this is just part of the CG and with the Building Fund Pledge Day, I see myself accelerating and growing so much ever since I got saved; Fulfilling my destiny and adding souls to the Kingdom of God.

All those times I spent in church for Worship Practices and even helping out in the moving and setting up of the new place till midnight and just short of staying overnight, which could have been possible if not for the truncated lessons, it's a family I'm talking about here. Here, I spent my time fruitfully by being with people of my family; my spiritual family.

On this significant day of my life, I thank God for everything that He has done in my life, I thank Him for bringing me into this great family, I thank Him for Pastors and Leaders, I thank Him for the people around me. Lastly, I thank Him for the great life He has given me.

May my life be a testimony and an example of what God can do to a person with no purpose and no direction in life, to a person with a great destiny to fulfill and a place called Heart of God church; a place where I can truly call it my HOME.


*A shout of thanks to all those who wished me. Haha, it was really sweet of you guys. Smses, MSN and calls! :)

Labels: ,

posted by Rod @ 12:32 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat