F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Serenity

Today is the day which marks the last day of fun which I had before the start of the Term 3 and that's when the real hell of stress and pressure comes in.

Being part of the organising committee of a zone event definitely rocks. Although I got the logistics job most of the time, well, I might as well put my physical size to use and not let it be of waste. Haha.

I don't have any pictures to post of my day at Sentosa today but it's definitely worth going and everybody had their own fun, even us, the people who contributed to make this whole event a success.

Haha, I have faith that this is not going to be the last time an event like this will take place; Cause when the Os ends.. Deng Deng Deng! Haha, I'm so going to wreak havoc and play like a wild kid.

Haha, Brother Sky just can't wait for me to graduate, and I share the same thoughts as him too. Os is really holding me back from going into full-time ministry. Haha. I just hate it but I have to admit it though: All the fun and great plans for my future will only take place after the Os.

Only after. Sigh.

Well, let's all give it our best shot!

Labels:

posted by Rod @ 11:11 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat